3:09 PM

Got critique and feedback from my mentor/cheerleader/teacher and he gave me lots of helpful feedback pertaining to the shots I've got rendered so I wanted to make a list of things to do once I've got ALL of the shots rendered. These are polish things (:

S4S1: Object Pass on Water (Could use blur instead)
S4S2: Make them come in closer!
S6S1: Kai's elbow needs to break when he sinks down, too straight. Maya arm is too crimpled. #isthatevenaword?
S7S1: Have arms fall in lap
S1S3: Add jiggle in rope. Add thumb going over properly. Shoulder more up. Run inflate blend shape on fingers.
S1S5: Re Render with finger buldge
S1S8: Maya straighten collar in back. Blur Effect. Have him holding rope instead
S3S1: more smoother transition

MORE TO COME. I'm rendering tonight so keep your fingers crossed (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe